In the past year, our blog has been viewed nearly 16,000 times.
We’ve written 97 articles to take people behind the scenes of MND research, including explaining exciting news stories – like the first results from the BioMOx project (funded by the MND Association) and new genetic causes of MND. We’ve also taken you to conferences including the New York MND Stem Cell Conference and the International Symposium on ALS/MND. We’ve even taken you to the official announcement that we are funding a cutting-edge stem cell research programme with Prof Sir Ian Wilmut (creator of Dolly the sheep) and Prof Siddharthan Chandran who are leading part of the project from Edinburgh.
We hope you have found the time to read our blog articles over the past year. If you haven’t, then there is still time!
Here’s how you can hear about what we’re doing:
- Sign up for email alerts to make sure you are sent new blog articles as soon as we post them
- Save this site as a ‘favourite’ to navigate to it quickly when you have the time
- Sign up for RSS alerts
- Follow us on Twitter @mndresearch to hear about what we’re doing
- Or browse our blog when you have the time!
We hope you enjoy reading our blog articles and going behind the scenes of MND research with us. If you do, then please share this with others and pass it on!
If you’ve enjoyed reading an article, have any questions, or just want to share your views on an article with others, then please remember that you can always:
- Post a comment on the blog
- Rate blog articles using the stars at the bottom
- Tweet us @mndresearch
- Share it with others on forums
- Email us at email@example.com.