At the end of each blog post there is an option for the reader to leave a comment. We encourage readers to leave comments on our blog. Although the process of adding a comment asks for your email address, please be aware that this is not mandatory and can be left blank. We would however appriciate it if you add your name – even if just your first name.
Below are some basic rules to make sure that these comments allow us to have a useful dialogue.
- A moderator will review all comments before they become visible on the blog
- Comments should be on-topic, and relevant to the post concerned
- Comments may not contain advertising or promotional material unless it is for a service or event that is relevant to the post concerned
- You are responsible for the content and accuracy of comments you make on this blog, and legally liable for those comments
- Comments that are abusive, threatening, insulting, defamatory or libellous will not be allowed.
We aim to publish all comments that do not breach these rules. We are not obliged to do so, however, and reserve the right to moderate all comments as we see fit. Our decisions on moderation are final and may not be contested openly; no post that does so will be published. If you have seen a comment which you feel breaches any of these rules, you may leave a comment to alert a moderator. This will not be published, but will be read.
Posting a comment on this blog signifies that you agree to abide by these rules.
If you have any queries or comments that you wish to share with us directly (that will not be published on the blog) then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.